Note: For e-mail subscribers, please click on the title to access the full article
By: Frederick Allen
Some 55% of non-management workers have considered leaving their jobs because of their boss, and 45% think they could be more effective than the boss. Those are boss-damning findings of a new survey of 1,279 workers in 10 nations conducted by Harris Interactive for Development Dimensions International, a human resources consulting firm.
Click here to continue reading on Forbes.com